0161 244 9581
We're looking for Senior Java Developers to work on existing enterprise and greenfield consumer applications to unlock and map the game changing products.
This role would suit someone who is keen on working as part of a dynamic environment and has a practical, self-motivated approach to their work.?
?Our expectations are for you to:
* Develop and maintain web / mobile products written in Java Services, Angular and hosted in AWS.
* Contributing to projects and tasks are delivered on time, budget and to specifications.
* Ensure rigorous testing of features.
* Work in best practice methodologies of software development (Design Patterns, SOLID principles).
* Implement and maintain best practices in version control (GIT) and continuous integration.
* Work in an agile (SCRUM/Kanban) environment with tasks managed in JIRA.
* Propose and evaluate new technologies and processes.
* Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
An experienced Software Engineer who loves problem solving, you will have experience / expertise in a mixture of the following:
* SQL, NoSQL, GraphDB, GraphQL, Websockets
* AWS Cloud technologies (S3, Lambda, etc.)
* Accelerated Mobile Pages, Progressive Web Apps
* Docker and Kubernetes
* HTML5 and CSS.
* TypeScript, ES6, NativeScript, Vue.js, Angular
You'll be a highly driven self-starter and keen problem solver with an eye for attention to detail and more importantly enjoy working in collaborative teams.
Salary range: £45k to £50k (d.o.e. & level)
Benefits: Bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, flexible working, free breakfast daily, 2hr training per week
Want to chat and find out more?
Don't miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity. Apply today with your Linkedin, Stackoverflow or github profile and let's discuss more.
0161 244 9581