0161 244 9596
<insert year/tech/framework BLOCKCHAIN!!> buzzword! Latest and greatest, yadda yadda……
We've all seen job adverts starting like this one! We're not like the others, all we’ve got is we're doing some really cool stuff with bleeding edge tech, want in?
Hi, we’re Beauty bay, we sell cosmetics online, you may have heard of us, you may have not, but that doesn’t matter. What does matter is that you are a driven, passionate and eagle-eyed automation test engineer looking to take the next step in your career.
We have a boat load of stuff left to do in 2018 and huge 2019 planned!
So what’s the gig?
You will be responsible for the development and innovation of new ways of testing to improve product quality and reliability.
Here at Beauty Bay we always try to be ready for the unexpected, as a result we load test our site to the extreme every week, so an understanding of load testing tools such as Jmeter is a huge advantage.
Technical skills aside, you will act as the go to person for automation and testing within the fast paced technology team helping to diagnose, reproduce and fix issues found by internal users and customers, so a cool head, easy going attitude and an ability to talk technical to non-technical people is a must. You will be the top of the food chain in the QA team so mentoring junior engineers will also play a big part in you role and objectives.
• Strong experience developing automated tests for web applications and APIs
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Cloud technologies (AWS)
• Ruthless attention to detail, quality and consistency, combined with ability to work to tight timescales in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Experience with BDD, writing BDD test cases and scenarios.
• Familiarity with DevOps, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
• Familiarity with virtualisation software and containers (Docker).
Apply today to with your profile and one of our talent team will be in touch.
0161 244 9596