0161 244 5987
Solutions Architect (Contract) – Leading Retailer – West Yorkshire!
MRJ are currently working closely with a leading retailer, entering a full transformation and on a huge digital journey. They are already leading in the retail world and their technology team is an exciting place to be right now.
“Greenfield and very exciting”, our client is investing £millions into tech, in-line with growth and have an urgent requirement for a newly created role.
Rate: Up to £525-575
Role: Contract Solutions Architect
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Responsible for delivering high quality designs and system architecture blueprints that follow our architecture principles and policies
• Running technical workshops and being the technical lead for the duration of the project
• Getting all the architecture designs approved at the architectural board
• Fresh Food Supply Chain Systems experience
• Warehouse Management Systems experience
• The candidate needs to have been involved in similar projects at other large companies
• They need to be a confident speaker/presenter who can present to senior stakeholders
• They need to be technically strong and have practical experience in service oriented architecture
Solution Architecture Skills:
• Experience in working on large-scale, distributed architectures
• Have a service-oriented architecture ethos and understand how to decompose a complex problem into a set of services
• Strong problem solving ability and domain modelling skills
• Ability to leverage existing systems while creating future assets which take the overall architecture forward
• Proven track record of taking responsibility for architectural decisions and assurance across complex changes
• Working in full project life-cycle
• Being able to walk-through a solution using the right language to reflect the audience
• Competent at diagramming varying levels of detail for a solution design
• Experience working with transactional data across a supply chain (orders / receipts / stock / sales )
• Experience with AWS infrastructure and platform services - Essential
• Experience working with appointment scheduling for warehouse deliveries
You’ll be rewarded with a generous package and the opportunity to get involved in some exciting things.
If you’d like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 5987