0161 244 9589
IT PMO Manager – Global Technology Company (Manchester)
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Amazing Benefits (23 days holiday rising to 28, Life Insurance, Income Protection, 5% pension, Private Medical Insurance, Flexible Working & MORE)
Are you looking to put your stamp on an international digital brand?
An digital brand based in the heart of Manchester City Centre is searching for an experienced PMO to join their expanding team.
This is a key high profile position and you’ll interact with all levels of the business (Pre-sales, PMs, BAs and others). You’ll be involved in project co-ordination, planning, governance and all required PMO reporting. As the PMO, your main responsibility is to ensure that all projects and programmes within the company are managed effectively and in line with the company's project management framework. You will organise workshops and work with IT leadership to deliver improvements and create standards, procedures, and guidelines that meet best practice.
As the IT PMO you will be responsible for;
• Reporting & Governance - Manage and co-ordinate governance and reporting processes in line with Industry best practise
• Tooling and Process Adoption - Ensure that the appropriate change management tools are utilised in line with business standards, interface with business wider PM Team to align and leverage on best practice, develop templates, ensure appropriate communications, knowledge share and training ensuring all staff up to date with working processes
• Risk, Assumption, Issue and Dependency (RAIDs) management - Ensure adherence to RAID governance and reporting processes in line with best practise (including timely and appropriate escalation). Review, challenge and ensure quality in all RAID reporting
• Resource Management - Ensure adherence to resource governance and reporting processes in line with Kalibrate standards
• Continuous Improvement - use metrics to demonstrate effectiveness, compliance and continuously improve
• Expert understanding of a PMO Function and evidence of practical application of all core PMO Technical Competencies: (Business Case Mgt, RAIDs Mgt, Planning / Scheduling, Budgeting, Cost & Resource Mgt, Gateway Reviews, MI, Reporting & Analysis, Configuration Management and Change Control)
• Real life experience of developing and implementing governance structures and workflows in MS SharePoint / Jira / etc
• Practical experience in developing cross functional project plans using MS Project
• 5+ years’ experience in operationally running a PMO in an IT delivery organisation.
• Proven track record of defining and embedding governance and reporting frameworks and controls, processes and structure
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a market leading, international technology company. A passionate IT PMO would thrive in this environment!
If you are interested in the above position, please apply below or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9589