0161 244 9582
MRJ are currently working closely with a leading retailer, entering a full transformation and on a huge digital journey. They are already leading in the retail world and their technology team is an exciting place to be right now.
“Greenfield and very exciting”, our client is investing £millions into tech, in-line with growth and have an urgent requirement for a newly created role.
Rate: £450 p/d
Role: Contract Project Manager
At a glance, you will……
• Work across the business focusing on Infrastructure Services
• Coordinating with IT and external partners to develop, agree and execute a detailed plan
• Provide Project Management skills in the overall project including defining the implementation strategy, project planning, risks/issues management, stakeholder engagement, resource management, oversight of application, infrastructure, Service transition, support and business readiness.
• Build strong working relationships with Business and IT, matrix managing teams to ensure successful execution of the implementation
• Be responsible for planning and executing cutover rehearsal and back out rehearsal activities.
• Be responsible for planning, managing and delivering infrastructure asset replacements in one of the following:
o Cloud migration solutions
o Network upgrades
o Wifi installations
o Client hardware / software solutions
o Data centre remediation
o Security solutions etal
The ideal candidate will……
• Have experience of large technology operations
• Have experience of migrations
• Must have excellent stakeholder management skills particularly with Senior Management
• Can lead their teams to deliver in a challenging multi supplier environment
• Experience of working in both Waterfall and Iterative delivery methodologies
• Have experience of working within different governance frameworks
• Ideally (not mandatory) have experience of Oracle products and implementations in virtual private cloud arrangements
You’ll be rewarded with a generous package and the opportunity to get involved in some exciting things.
If you’d like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9582