As an award-winning company leading the way in people management software, our client is a highly regarded company used by over 400,000 active users across 3 countries and counting.
Having received various awards over the years, including a 4.9 out of 5 Google rating, platinum trusted service award, Corporate LiveWire award and much more, they are now turning towards their UX capabilities and need a Designer interested in user-centered design, lean product delivery & user research to join their cross-disciplinary team.
Location | Workplace Policy: Flexible working 3 days in Manchester office
Salary: From £30k - £45k (DOE) + Perks
UX Designer - What skills do you need?
- Relevant commercial experience in a similar UX Design position
- Past experience delivering MVPs and utilising customer feedback to shape product direction.
- Iterate on the brand’s UX functionality Deep understanding of web and mobile platforms and how to create using user research
- Past experiences creating Information architectures
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exemplary communication and stakeholder management skills
- Direct communication with a whole host of industry recognised individuals that will ensure you are built up as an expert of the industry
- Flexible work scheme
- Pension contributions
- Holidays increase after 2- and 5-years’ service.
- Numerous bonuses, incentive and discounts
- Life insurance
- Payday Celebrations.
- Profit share scheme
- Warm and friendly work atmosphere based around having fun with social events throughout the year
- Highly sought-after Manchester tech hub
Interested in finding out more?
Get in touch today.