Product Manager - Data | AI
*Remote first* The team comes together once a month in London woth no plans to change this moving forward
Salary: £70k - £80k base + share scheme
Series C backed Data | Consumer research leader, with over 500 clients across the globe, has a unique opportunity for a Product Leader to drive the core data products that impact our every day life.
- Have you built scaleable consumer research | data products?
- Have you built products for the enterprise, developing compelling roadmaps that inspire customers, and delivering value and ROI to the end users and their business?
- Have you launched products focussed on data driven insights, machine learning tools and data decisioning frameworks?
IF YES, THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!!!
What will you be doing?
A newly created position within the business reporting to the VP, Product, you will:
- Partner closely with fellow leaders in engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success to deliver best-in-class data-as-service products
- Be comfortable with complex technical and analytical domains as you help us take our core data services to the next level by continuously improving the quality of our data asset and expanding its use cases
- Help execute our product vision and strategy by owning our core data roadmap
- Ensure successful product launch and lifecycle, with success defined as achieving desired business outcomes and product KPIs
- Engage directly with customers and prospects to understand core problems and translate these into customer needs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (sales, customer success, and product marketing) to understand the industry, competitor trends, and market dynamics
- Measure the impact of features shipped, solicit customer feedback, and iterate with design and engineering on new learnings
- Communicate business impact to stakeholders, including progress on product-market and market-motion fit
Who are you?
A Product Leader with a track record of launching from inception stage large scale consumer facing data products, you will offer the following experience/expertise:
- Domain expertise in analytics, including audience segmentation, channel management, and campaign analysis
- Comfortable working with data and knowledge of data management techniques.
- A successful track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a quickly evolving industry
- Design sense and customer empathy; you advocate for the customer and look for ways to simplify the complex
- Demonstrated ability to understand, discuss, and challenge architectural concepts, trade-offs, and new opportunities with technical team members
- Demonstrated ability to make smart features versus time-to-market trade-offs
If you feel it's for you, let's chat, we're looking to move quickly.