0161 244 9581
Infrastructure Engineer needed by one of the North Wests top technology companies. Live in over 15 countries with over 25m users regularly on their platforms, the company is THE flagship tech company of the north, the leader and groundbreakers of their industry.
A key new hire has come available for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer within the Content Delivery / Online solutions team. The role is varied, fast paced and offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work and support one of the biggest platforms in the world.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Designing and reviewing of technical proposals in support of new product functionality.
• Identifying opportunities for automation and working with Technical Leads to put these into place.
• Creating and deploying service configuration utilising our CDN infrastructure including, NetScaler, Varnish, HAProxy and DNS.
• Identifying caching opportunities and performance optimisations in deployed products utilising the expansive forensics platform.
• Managing and administrating the global CDN assets and configuration.
• Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the 24/7 NOC for complex incidents and problems.
Does this sound appealing?
We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, with strong understanding & skills across a multitude of technologies including:
• Citrix including NetScaler and Varnish
• Load balancing concepts
• web application caching concepts and technologies
• Troubleshooting HTTP, TCP applications in a large, enterprise network environment
• Network routing and switching concepts, as well as firewalls and security technologies
• DNS functionality and concepts
• Linux operating systems and applications
Do you have the experience/skills?
We want to hear from you. The role will initially be fully remote with expected return to the office in Manchester city centre in October.
Apply today with an up to date profile and lets chat.
*Here at MRJ, we understand that the current environment is one that causes concern and worry. We want our applicants to know that we are committed to the recruitment and onboarding process for this role and so the experience will be reflective of our clients culture of embracing change, agility in our processes and putting our people first. This means the hiring (and potentially onboarding) of this role will be done completely remotely and we will work with our candidates to make this process as smooth and accessible as possible.*
0161 244 9581