0161 244 9583
MRJ Recruitment is proud to be working with an innovative Leeds based client who is embarking on an exciting journey utilising cutting edge technology to enhance the customer’s digital experience.
Despite the current uncertainty in the market around C-19, our client is still looking to expand their UX team with Customer Centric Frontend Developers...
As a team, they innovate and challenge the status quo, a team of thinkers and doers with a passion for creating the best possible customer experience. Robotics, digital assistants, voice interfaces, AI are all part of a way that they are looking to help shape the future.
ROLE - Frontend Developer
LOCATION - Leeds
SALARY - £35k to £50k + 10% Bonus + Benefits below
The role sits within an established team of skilled individuals with a passion for technology.
* Works within a delivery team and is empowered to make decisions which may influence the success of projects and team objectives.
* Is able to influence project stakeholders, customers, suppliers and peers
* Can work on a broad range of complex technical activities and is able to investigate and resolve issues.
* Can select appropriate tools and techniques to achieve their goals and is able to document and communicate this effectively.
* Quick to learn and able to apply teaching in a way that delivers immediate business benefit.
* Maintains an awareness of developing technologies and takes responsibility for driving their own development.
* Experience working within an Agile team
* Experience in UX development and associated methodologies
* Knowledge of usability testing and user research techniques would be useful but not essential
* Experience of working on cross-browser and cross-device platforms
* Experienced user of Google Analytics or any A/B testing tools like Optimizely would be an added bonus
Other useful things to note:
• 26 days holiday + UK bank holidays with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days
• Flexible working (flexible start, finish and lunch times + option to work from home)
• Generous pension
• A range of further optional benefits inc. private medical care for you and your family.
• Opportunity to drive your own professional development inc. training courses
For more information, please get in touch today!! - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07766835075
0161 244 9583