0161 244 9582
We are CurrentBody - The Beauty Device Experts.
Formed in 2009, we became the first company specialising solely in home-use beauty devices and have since become the pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology.
The last 12 months have seen amazing growth globally. We were recently named #21 in the fastest growing digital company’s in the North, have secured £10m in investment to accelerate our international growth, are now live in 11 new international destinations including China, and have grown our team from 20 to over 60 employees.
Check out our last 12 months: https://youtu.be/5s4-0X9EiiM
Want to join us on our exciting journey?
Role: Paid Media Executive
Working closely with the Paid Media Manager you will be part of the CURRENTBODY’s vibrant and growing marketing team, your role will be to manage PPC and PLA campaigns including Google & Bing, ensuring maximum coverage across the UK, Europe and Asia.
Key Responsibilities of the Paid Media Executive
• Manage PPC accounts (Text Ads and PLAs) across domestic and international territories
• Experience in achieving targets - constantly reviewing and refining campaigns towards CoS targets
• Set up new campaigns to best PPC practice (match type campaign split) and fully optimise them, including keyword research, writing & testing of ad copy, managing budget caps and carrying out SQRs
• Analyse data to identify new trends & opportunities to drive the best ROI for campaigns
• Use analytics platforms (GA and Google Ads) to create reports of campaign activity & performance and make optimisation recommendations
• Support the Paid Media Manager with the development of all paid media
• Work successfully with other departments to ensure maximum ROI and conversion possible
• Drive the business forward through new trends in paid search & across digital marketing
• Explore new avenues within paid media
Key attributes of the Paid Media Executive:
• 2+ years working within a PPC related role
• International retail ecommerce background would be a plus, as well as the ability to speak a second language
• Good commercial awareness
• In depth knowledge of Google Ads, Bing, Google Analytics & Google Merchant Centre
• Experience in managing both Text Ads and PLA campaigns (Google & Bing)
• Experience in working with bid management tools such as Marin or Kenshoo would be advantageous but not essential (training would be provided)
• Paid Social experience would be a plus (Facebook Ads)
• Feed optimisation experience would be advantageous but not essential
• Understanding of audiences and remarketing lists
• Brilliant communicator with the ability to work efficiently across a wider network of channels and teams
• A self-driven attitude with an inquisitive mindset and a keen eye for detail
• The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Highly analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
• Wider Digital Marketing understanding
A truly great opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional with a passion for all things digital, who wants continuous development and the freedom to determine the exciting future of a leading retailer!
Interested in applying and being part of CURRENTBODY's huge growth then get in touch.
Please share your linkedin profile or cv today.
0161 244 9582