0161 244 9581
An outstanding opportunity has come available in the North West for a Senior Brand Manager for one of Europe’s fastest growing eCommerce company’s.
The company, live in multiple countries with distribution centres within all the major hubs (UK, China, US & Europe), have experienced 400% growth over the last 3 years (c. £40m today). With the upcoming launch of their own brand consumer products, coupled with new brands and product areas coming onto their marketplace, the CEO sees a huge opportunity for growth potential over the coming years.
Fancy joining the growth journey?
ROLE: Senior Brand Manager (Marketing)
REPORTS TO: COO
Senior Brand Manager
Forming part of the management team, we are looking for a Senior Brand Manager as the company continues to expand and capitalise on their growing industry.
A key new hire, the role will set the *tone of voice* for our brand, establishing it in the market and building the consumer engagement that will act as the platform for us to continue to grow at our rapid rate.
You will be given the autonomy to ideate and create end-to-end integrated campaigns delivered across all platforms and the content that you and your team produce will be key to educating and inspiring our audiences and delivering our clients mission.
• Driving the brand marketing agenda with the CEO and wider marketing teams
• Definition and ongoing ownership of a KPI tracking framework for all brand marketing activity
• Full guardianship of brand guidelines, working closely with the design and user experience teams, and ensuring all marketing communications and website content adheres to the guidelines
• Regularly communicating with stakeholders at all levels across the business
• Working with the trading team to analyse campaigns, understand campaign value and optimise ongoing activity
• Seeking and delivering brand partnerships to enhance trust and recognition of our brands
Does this sound appealing?
We are looking for an experienced Brand Guardian, a creative marketeer, experienced in creating and driving brand guidelines and tone of voice.
A highly collaborative and a willing team player in a cross-cultural environment, you will offer:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• The ability to influence both peers and leaders, as well as provide guidance to team members
• Strong campaign management skills and stakeholder management experience
• Experience in understanding business requirements and translating them into cross-departmental briefs
• A background in delivering campaign creative and copy to a high standard
• A background in delivering results to set KPIs
Do you have the experience/skills?
We want to hear from you. We are looking for a really passionate and creative marketeer, experienced working within Retail and someone who can take the brand to the next level.
The role will initially be fully remote with expected return to the office in Cheshire in September/October.
Apply today with an up to date profile and lets chat.
*Here at MRJ, we understand that the current environment is one that causes concern and worry. We want our applicants to know that we are committed to the recruitment and onboarding process for this role and so the experience will be reflective of our clients culture of embracing change, agility in our processes and putting our people first. This means the hiring (and potentially onboarding) of this role will be done completely remotely and we will work with our candidates to make this process as smooth and accessible as possible.*
0161 244 9581