0161 244 9582
We are CurrentBody - The Beauty Device Experts.
Formed in 2009, we became the first company specialising solely in home-use beauty devices and have since become the pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology.
The last 12 months have seen amazing growth globally. We were recently named #21 in the fastest growing digital company’s in the North, have secured £10m in investment to accelerate our international growth, are now live in 11 new international destinations including China, and have grown our team from 20 to over 60 employees.
Want to join us on our exciting journey?
ROLE: Social & Outreach Strategist
An exciting new role for CurrentBody, this role is the perfect opportunity for anyone who lives and breathes social media, can do more than just Tweet a post but can make a real impact with creative, compelling content that cements CurrentBody as the world’s beauty device experts.
You will be working amongst the CurrentBody Marketing team, alongside editorial, creative and design experts, leading an innovative approach to social media.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing an innovative multi-channel social strategy
- Influencer outreach and relationship management
- Multi-channel growth management with a focus on active engagement and audience growth
Establishing and maintaining strong social partnerships
- Multi-channel community management with our internal team
- Working with wider business teams to ensure strong communication of all relevant trading and content marketing activities
- Monthly reporting on all key channels, with monthly recommendations and reviews
- Staying up-to-date on relevant industry trends and innovations to maximise profile impact
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of key platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn) including scheduling tools
- Solid understanding of SEO and social best practices
- Robust reporting and analytical background with experience in relevant platforms
- Working amongst wider marketing team, to deliver next-level content
- Experience in meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment
- Adobe skills are a big advantage
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Hard-working and flexible
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Switched-on to the evolving social media
- A keen interest/passion for the beauty industry is a strong advantage
0161 244 9582