0161 244 9583
CONTRACT - Project Manager
MRJ are currently working closely with a leading retailer, entering a full transformation and on a huge digital journey. They are already leading in the retail world and their technology team is an exciting place to be right now.
"Greenfield and very exciting", our client is investing £millions into tech, in-line with growth and have an urgent requirement for a newly created role.
Role:- Project Manager
Rate:- Up to £500 per day
Project Manager with Service Management platform delivery experience is required to join our Technology Services Team based in Bradford. The Project Manager will be expected to lead the delivery of Service Management Tool replacement to very challenging timescales.
Main responsibilities include:
* Full Project Management responsibility from project initiation to effective implementation and sign-off
* Working with the third party implementer to agree plans, delivery approach and resource requirements (Morrisons)
* Issues and Risks identification, mitigation and resolution
* Regular reporting both Project and Programme
* Production and maintenance of Project Plan and Budgets
* Leading the team by example, with a hands-on approach if and when necessary
* Initiation, development and delivery of continuous improvement opportunities
* Motivation of the team to achieve individual and team objectives
* Interaction with senior management and business stakeholders
* Building an understanding of each business domain, organization and objectives
* Setting and managing customer expectations.
* Ensure the business change is managed and customer adoption KPIs are achieved
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Expert in project delivery and keen to mentor junior staff. A team player who is proud of your work and wants to share with everyone! You like working in a fast-paced environment and are driven by the desire to improve the IT service experience for everyone. You will be customer focused and results driven. Your skills and experience:
* Service Management platform delivery experience
* Working to tight deadlines
* Full knowledge of the project life cycle and experience of various project development methodologies (including, Waterfall, Incremental and Agile)
* Experience of managing people both internal and third parties
* Experience managing financial budgets (including setting, tracking and reporting project budgeting).
* Experience of working on his/her own initiative to an agreed action plan.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Strong time management & organisational skills.
* High level of communication, interpersonal and presentation skills including experience of writing accurate and concise reports.
If you'd like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583