0161 244 9581
Paid Social Manager - Online Retailer (Award winning & expanding at pace)
International Online Retailer (live in 10 Countries, with 5 more coming online soon), is growing at pace and currently have a key hire in their team:
Paid Social Manager
Purpose: "Drive customer acquisition across all Social Media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube through effective paid campaigns"
Awesome new role and not one to be missed. We are working with a very cool retail brand at the forefront of their industry, the company emphasizes training at all levels and looks for people who have an insatiable desire to stay on top of trends and best practices. They work hard & play hard with a full calendar of social events, from happy hours to community service events.
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Director, this is a key hire in the team and integral to the company's growth plans.
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager with a balance of strategy and execution experience, to take direct responsibility for managing + developing innovative social & search campaigns that deliver on aggressive KPIs.
* Ideate, plan, measure + optimize Paid Search campaigns for UK & international markets
* Recommend new platforms, tactics and strategies to help the company stand out in the paid social space
* Actively test + optimize budgets, on-site conversions, ad creative, to meet + exceed campaign objectives
* Plan + manage allocated campaigns + implement new initiatives that surpass client KPI's
* Evaluate and test new search vendors & platforms
* Collaborate across social channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) to determine the most effective role of search within campaigns
What do you need to be considered?
* Paid Social expertise owning campaigns from implementation to daily management, with a strong grasp of optimization practices + retargeting
* Strong managerial experience, including past experience mentoring a team
* Deep understanding of platforms' current and future ad capabilities (bidding and optimizations)
* Experience or exposure to other paid social platforms (i.e. Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
* Well-versed in web analytics, UTMs and CRM tagging
* Experience with direct response KPIs and complex marketing funnels
* Use of Excel for analysis and reporting
* Excellent communication skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to be a part of a hyper-growing company
You should be here. Come join us now!
Salary: £30k to £40k (d.o.e)
Benefits: Bonus, pension, discount on products, flexible working, 25 days holiday
Want to chat and find out more?
Don't miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity. Apply today with your profile and let's discuss more.
0161 244 9581