0161 244 9581
We are currently on the hunt for a Lead User Experience Designer responsible for researching and crafting a first-class user experience as our client redefines their industry.
A brand new position reporting to the Head of UX, you will be responsible for delivering a brilliant user experience & design solution for a new Mobile / Digital product squad that has recently been created.
Being the voice of the customer within the product team, you will:
• Work collaboratively in a cross functional agile team (product, technology, commercial etc) to deliver industry leading products which are loved by our customers.
• Work closely with researchers, UX designers, UI designers and product managers and more through each stage of the design lifecycle (both with internal resource and external agencies)
• Develop creative ideas, flows, designs and propositions to engage with our customers
• Engage with a program of ongoing user research and learning to improve existing journeys and deliver commercial objectives
• Craft industry-leading, customer first design and validate decisions through user testing or other appropriate methods
• Work with a team of UX Managers and designers, we are embedding a customer centric way of thinking in the wider Product team and business as a whole
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
An intuitive and passionate UX Designer, you will offer a consistent track record working on industry-leading customer orientated design projects.
Currently working in either a UX/Design consulting or agency-side role, or currently working as an in-house expert in this area, you will be deeply passionate about usability and making empathic user-centred design decisions.
It is expected that as well as the above, you will offer expertise / experience in:
• Working in cross functional agile product teams
• Planning, running, analysing and reporting on user research sessions, then using this information to recommend practical and achievable changes
• Theoretical and practical user-centred design
• Working with pattern/component libraries contributing to a consistent design language
• A/B and multivariate testing processes
• Working with Invision, Marvel or similar for the creation of clickable prototypes
• Information architecture, user journey mapping, conversion rate optimisation etc.
If you think you’re suitable for this role, please get in touch asap. A unique opportunity for a brilliant company making waves across their industry.
0161 244 9581