0161 244 9596
A brilliant new opportunity currently exists for an experienced Project Manager for the fastest growing FINTECH company in Yorkshire.
Following some amazing results, the growth plan is in full force and with technology innovation driving the future, there is no better time to be joining.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery, we seek a Project Manager to lead the end-to-end delivery of a number of online multi-tier application development projects: Web & Mobile.
Working within an agile environment, your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Leading agile project teams (developers, testers, devops)
• Defining and documenting the project approach and plan for delivery, detailing deliverables and measures of success;
• Defining and documenting the benefits of the project ;(quantitative/qualitative), agreeing benefit owners in the business, setting baselines, measures and tracking mechanisms to realise project benefits;
• Reporting and communicating progress against plan and issues to the project team, sponsors and stakeholders;
• Ensure the project is well communicated and the business change deliverables are agreed with stakeholders;
You will be DELIVERY focussed Project Manager with a track record of success to showcase.
Experienced in the delivery of digital technology solutions – mobile and web applications - preferably within an eCommerce environment is ESSENTIAL to be considered!
You will have the ability to influence and challenge constructively, have the ability to lead and develop a team to deliver on time and to budget and it is expected that you will offer expertise in the following:
• Online software development through the full project life cycle from project initiation and elaboration, through project planning and estimation, to include budgeting, scheduling, design, development, testing, training and implementation.
• Cloud based technologies
• Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
• Strong background in Agile development techniques alongside broad awareness/experience of wider development methodologies
• Working with Agile development teams working with EPICS and User Stories to manage a priority backlog
• Working in a highly collaborative environment with Product Owners and senior stakeholders to prioritise and manage delivery timescales.
• Stakeholder management and experience of managing third parties.
0161 244 9596