0161 244 9585
Currentbody is the pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology in the UK & Europe, representing some of the World's top Beauty brands such as L'Oreal and leads the way in this niche part of the Industry.
Recently named #22 in the fastest growing Tech companies in the North, we have recently secured £5m investment to accelerate our growth and now seek great talent to join us on our journey.
Check out news on our investment here: http://www.nvm.co.uk/news-and-media-centre/press-releases/nvm-private-equity-leads-5-million-growth-capital-investment-high-growth-e-commerce-business-currentbody/
ROLE: ONLINE EDITOR
A brand new role currently exists for an Online Editor as we accelerate our growth.
Working closely with our Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for crafting a range of product descriptions and editorial copy, conveying the intrinsic value of the product and demonstrate differentiation throughout the category.
You’ll focus on understanding what the customer wants, by taking a keen interest in UX and the customer journey and clearly communicate features and benefits based around this.
You will work on exciting marketing ideas and ensure a seamless execution to add value to the customer's shopping experience as well as build brand relationships.
You’ll have the opportunity to be creative, bring your ideas to the table, and work in a fast-paced exciting start-up environment.
Meticulous in your attention to detail, you will offer a track record in a similar role within the e-commerce industry, enjoy creative writing and blogs, approach any challenge with a can-do attitude and offer the following:
• A portfolio of previous creative writing experience
• Knowledge of SEO copy and social media
• The ability to produce a variety of content including press releases, blog
posts and articles
• A track record of proactively spotting content opportunities to gain international coverage
• The ability to research, plan, implement and report on a variety of campaigns
• Keen interest in conversion and using analytics to measure the impact of product descriptions and retention emails
• Knowledge of Magento is beneficial, but not essential
Is this you?
• Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
• Strong commercial acumen
• Experience of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
• Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
• Willing to go the extra mile
0161 244 9585