0161 244 9581
A fantastic opportunity currently exists with a very exciting and fast growing eCom company specialising in outdoor products for a Buyer / Merchandiser to support the CEO in the ongoing growth of the company.
From Trampolines to Paddle boards to Inflatable spas to their new outdoor furniture range, the company is at the forefront of the fast growing outdoor industry and over the last few months have seen a huge spike in revenue selling across their main platform and also across Amazon & eBay marketplaces too.
Due to this growth, an opportunity has been created for a Buyer / Merchandiser to work side by side with the CEO and the eCom Director.
Responsibilities will include:
• Negotiate and develop existing suppliers as well as identifying new sourcing channels
• Source, range and plan product ranges
• Ensure the product range/s is in line with the most up to date market trends
• Undertake range reviews to maximise performance
• Prepare, analyse and complete WSSI (weekly, sales, stock and intake) to maximise commercial opportunities across key categories
• Raise orders and ensure all key dates are achieved
• Attend supplier meetings and trade events throughout the UK (and possibly worldwide)
• Product and stock management
• Pricing and margins analysis
*Similar category (outdoor goods) experience is a real bonus*
• 2 + years experience in Buying & Merchandising
• Experience dealing with suppliers
• Range management & presentation skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (outlook/MS Word and Excel)
• Excellent commercial awareness and analytical skills.
Please apply with an up to date profile highlighting your relevant experience and one of our team will be in touch to discuss more.
*please note* We understand that the current environment is one that causes concern and worry. We want our applicants to know that we are committed to the recruitment and onboarding process for this role and so the experience will be reflective of our culture of embracing change, agility in our processes and putting our people first. This means the hiring (and potentially onboarding) of this role will be done completely remotely. We will work with our candidates to make this process as smooth and accessible as possible.
0161 244 9581