0161 244 9582
We are CurrentBody - The Beauty Device Experts.
Formed in 2009, we became the first company specialising solely in home-use beauty devices and have since become the pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology.
The last 12 months have seen amazing growth globally. We were recently named #21 in the fastest growing digital company’s in the North, have secured £10m in investment to accelerate our international growth, are now live in 11 new international destinations including China, and have grown our team from 20 to over 60 employees.
Check out our last 12 months: https://youtu.be/5s4-0X9EiiM
Want to join us on our exciting journey?
Role: Affiliates Executive
Due to continuous growth both in the UK & internationally, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Affiliate & Partnerships Lead to join our growing team. You will be responsible for driving business development & acquisition through creative marketing strategies. You are innovative, motivated, entrepreneurial, detail driven and have strong social skills. You’re fun, sociable, have an understanding of the luxury ecommerce space and is at ease working in a fast paced team environment.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Devise and execute the affiliate & partnerships strategy
• Identify, establish and nurture long term relationships with beauty bloggers and high value affiliates
• Re-launch and manage the overall affiliate channel.
• Cultivate & reward top performers with incentive programs, access to exclusives and product launches
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the company’s objectives and campaigns are fully executed and aligned
• Monitor and analyse affiliate performance, competitor offerings and industry trends to ensure effectiveness and profitability of the channel
• Be an internal advocate for emerging trend, technologies and opportunities in the affiliate/partnerships channel
• Report, measure and communicate channel performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to Board level
• Ensure all affiliate & partnership traffic is correctly tagged, tracked and reported on
• 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing, with at least 2 years of Partnership/Affiliate marketing experience
• Proven track record in working with affiliates, blogger networks, incentives & closed groups.
• Highly organised and self motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong negotiation, analytical and implementation skills
• Excellent communication and people management skills
• High comfort with data analysis and ability to use and manipulate data to make informed decisions
• Knowledge of affiliate & blogger marketing best practices
• Able to converse on technical matters
• Fluent in a second language would be a bonus (ideally Cantonese, Korean, Japanese or Russian)
• Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment
0161 244 9582