0161 244 9583
Digital Analytics Manager
International Online Retail
We are currently working on behalf of an internationally recognised retailer who are currently looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to lead and Drive the data strategy for the business.
In this role you will be responsible for Web Analytics, Customer Data base, and product reporting across the business where you will lead the data and reporting capabilities within the business.
Role: Digital Analytics Manager
Salary: £35k to £40k + Bonus + Pension + Flexi Time
Location: West Yorkshire
- Produce, maintain and automate key business reporting, delivering insight to the wider business
- Regular ad-hoc reviews of business/site performance and promotions
- Using session recordings to understand user behaviour and activity
- Understanding customer database & site merchandising performance
- Working with internal teams and external suppliers to develop UK analytics capabilities
- Analysis of AB testing, presenting findings and recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience
• Extensive hands on experience using Adobe Analytics
• Experience of Tableau and other dash boarding tools.
• Advanced excel skills, comfortable with importing and joining data and using pivot tables.
• Comfortable with learning new technologies quickly.
• Good presentation skills
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please do not hesitate to get in touch :)
0161 244 9583