0161 244 9582
We are CurrentBody - The Beauty Device Experts.
Formed in 2009, we became the first company specialising solely in home-use beauty devices and have since become the pioneering online destination for home use health and beauty technology.
The last 12 months have seen amazing growth globally. We were recently named #21 in the fastest growing digital company’s in the North, have secured £10m in investment to accelerate our international growth, are now live in 11 new international destinations including China, and have grown our team from 20 to over 60 employees.
Want to join us on our exciting journey?
We currently seek an experienced Brand/Partnership Manager responsible for the management of suppliers to deliver the commercial objectives of Currentbody.com.
To manage the relationship with strategic partner brands on new products:
• To ensure CB has a forward view of all NPD planned in the next 12 months. Ensure this is shared across the team as appropriate
• To collect and share new product launch information needed across the CB team – trading, marketing, finance, admin, customer service
• Ensure each territory launches new products to the right quality, on time
• Coordinate the post evaluation of NPD and ensure this is shared across the team:
Lead the set up of all new lines:
• Collect, collate and share all appropriate information across the teams in an accurate and timely way
Coordinate quarterly marketing updates for all brands:
• Brief marketing to produce quarterly reports by brand as appropriate
• Share with Brand Manager / brand as appropriate
Responsible for selected new brands (TBC):
• Key point of contact for selected brands, actively managing the relationship
• Agree the quarterly / annual marketing plans and marketing contribution
• Ensure brands raise promotional nominations on time and these are briefed in to marketing for execution
• Lead post evaluation of brand and promotional performance
Execution and coordination of the promotional programme, including all territories:
• Chase brands for promotional nominations (within the promo timetable)
Manage the promotional rebate process:
• Ensure all rebates are agree in writing with the brands
• Coordinate to ensure all rebates are raised from suppliers on time
• Create and share monthly reporting on rebates, agreed raised and paid.
• Work with finance team to chase brands for any unpaid rebates
Source new product:
• Scan available information sources for new lines and follow up on lines raised on Slack NPD
• Follow up with brands with the first introduction to CB
Ongoing sourcing of GWP:
• Seek out and introduce potential partners to CB for gift campaigns
Interested in having a real impact and join a team of passionate individuals striving for success?
Get in touch…
0161 244 9582