0161 244 9583
Lead Business Analyst
We are currently on the look out for a Lead Business Analyst for a cutting edge software development company who recently secured over £20m investment to develop a revolutionising platform solution.
Based in the heart of Manchester city centre, this client has an ambitious long-term vision for it with lots of development opportunities for the future, with a Modern tech stack and innovation at the core of the business.
Role: Lead Business Analyst
Location: Manchester City Centre
Package: £55k + Benefits (Flexi time / Socials / Pension / Co. Paid Away Trips)
About the role:
This is an opportunity to be the first person in at the start of something new and exciting and grow with the products and company.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs and translate these needs into user stories for new features
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure they understand the new features and the user stories and support the design of solutions
- To build a framework for investigation and analysis of the scope of the programme of work
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, elicit, gather and document business requirements and processes as well as technical or system requirements
- To gain a good understanding of our product’s capabilities now, in order to perform a gap analysis against what is needed for the new implementation
What you need to have:
- Have significant of leading analysis at an enterprise level or on large scale platform implementations
- Be able to work autonomously
- Have proven experience at project initiation or discovery
- Be able to design solutions at a high level and make decisions about the best way to solve a problem
- Have a solid understanding of digital technology and the software development lifecycle
- Be able to define analytical approaches to complex problems and communicate strategy to senior stakeholders
- JIRA & Confluence would be nice to have
0161 244 9583