0161 244 9581
Interested in driving Automation, Containerisation and Cloud in a DevOps Culture interest you?
Role: Lead Automation Engineer
Location: Manchester / Cheshire
Salary: to £75k base + bonus
Experience / Qualifications (a mixture of the below would be brilliant):
* AWS Cloud experience in development and architecture
* Experience with containers and container orchestration, Kubernetes, Docker, and/or Mesos, including lifecycle management of containers
* Linux OS
* Knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols, private cloud or on prem solution architecture experience.
* Continuous Delivery pipelines
* Understanding of common monitoring tools such as ELK, Sensu, Grafana & Cloudhealth
* Cloud security and governance
Due to continuous growth across the our clients Engineering function, we currently seek a highly experienced Lead Automation Engineer who has a passion for automation, cloud infrastructure and engineering.
What you’ll be doing:
* Develop the automated deployment of our customer-facing data services
* Engineer and implement new cloud technology solutions
* Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of AWS (and other other cloud services) to ensure all appropriate options are considered to support business initiatives
* Act as a subject matter expert for engineering teams to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve the product's vision
* Work closely with multiple Engineering Teams on understanding ways to improve services
* Empower your teammates by helping them help themselves
Interested in applying?
Don’t miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity.
Brand new offices have recently been refurbished designed with a flexible, agile devops culture in mind.
Shared learning, collaborative working, personal training plans, health & wellbeing programs and much more are all the norm at this forward thinking and very cool brand.
Let's chat asap, send me your profile and we can discuss more.
0161 244 9581