0161 244 9582
“We've all seen job adverts starting like this one! We're not like the others, all we’ve got is we're doing some really cool stuff with bleeding edge tech, want in?”
MRJ are currently working with Manchester’s leading retailer, a tech company at heart and ultimately, they have a boat load of stuff left to do in 2019 and huge 2020 planned and are seeking a passionate and eagle-eyed QA engineer looking to take the next step in your career and be a part of an exciting, international business.
So what’s to be expected?
Utilising frameworks such as CypressIO, Detox and Supertest. Alongside the designing and writing of automation scripts, you will be testing new and existing web APis, neatly tucked in with a spot of manual testing from time to time. However, the manual testing aspect will be legacy regression testing with an aim to automate this going forward.
You will be responsible for the development and innovation of new ways of testing to improve product quality and reliability.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Design and implement UI / Integration Test Automation suites
• Get involved with and create / Maintain Test Infrastructure
• Verify and manually test more complex tickets
• Write and Perform Load Tests
• Point of call for testing advice and knowledge
• Expand and experiment testing processes
• Familiarity with virtualisation software and containers (Docker).
Technical skills aside, with a passion for test and tech, we are looking for someone who will strive to solve very real problems using both modern and tried and tested solutions.
You will act as the go to person for automation and testing within the fast paced technology team helping to diagnose, reproduce and fix issues found by internal users and customers, so a cool head, easy going attitude and an ability to talk technical to non-technical people is a must.
You will be the top of the food chain in the QA team so it’s on you to continue to strive for excellence and innovation in this space!
• General Development Skills
• REST API testing (Manual / Automated)
• Exploratory Testing
• Knowledge of modern test patterns
0161 244 9582