0161 244 9582
A brand opportunity to join one of the most exciting newcomers onto the Manchester Tech scene who have expanded from London and are growing their brand-new tech hub in Spinningfields (City Centre). The strategic Manchester-focussed initiative will be pivotal to their technology transformation.
Role: Salesforce Developer
City Centre Manchester
£40,000 - £45,000
A key hire for the Manchester tech team, they are looking for a certified Salesforce Developer to play a key role in the build-out of their new Manchester hub. The strategic Manchester hub is being built out with the mission to digitalise their current process and will be critical in their continued success and technology transformation.
An experienced Salesforce developer you will build and support Salesforce applications and customisations of a global client relationship management tool that will support growth and retention through active management of client relationships.
A great opportunity to join a business at the beginning of their Manchester expansion, a chance to have an impact be a part of their continued growth that will enable the business to keep at the forefront of their industry.
Day2day you will
• Configure and develop custom objects/apps using Salesforce.com
• Work with all areas of the business to understand business requirements and deliver them
• Work with IT colleagues to design software solutions, addressing requirements within the context of the systems architecture and current tool set
• Manipulate data and data preparation
• Develop and implement high quality software to implement the design within the agreed scope, time and budget constraints of the project,
• Facilitate the testing and release of software solutions and the handover of systems to support
• Provide technical guidance to IT colleagues and IT support
• Follow both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Migration to Salesforce DX methodologies
• SharePoint 2010+ knowledge
• Knowledge of Atlassian suite – JIRA, etc.
0161 244 9582