0161 244 9582
Our client is investing heavily in its technology as part of their digital transformation and there is no better time to join as they continue ahead with their UK & International growth plans.
ROLE: Head of Programme Delivery
REPORTS TO: CIO
Working closely with the CIO and the board, we seek an inspirational Technology / Business Change leader who will be fully responsible for devising and delivering strategic programmes in line with the business strategy.
A KEY hire, you will have an eye across the entire Group. You’ll work closely with the Exec, Senior Leadership Team and Tech teams to build and communicate the Group Delivery plan which you will then cascade into the various programmes of work.
The company is also on a journey to incorporate a product engineering way of working and are in need of an individual to hit the ground running in helping them deliver this new structure.
An inspiring leader willing to push boundaries, in summary you take full ownership for:
• Recruiting, managing, leading and driving the programme/projects team (c. 30).
• Drive the delivery function and introduce a culture of continuous integration and improvement.
• Implementing project governance across the group companies.
• Managing budgets, project controls and stakeholders.
• Balancing between project v product
You will be a brilliant leader with a passion for all things tech, digital (Web, eCommerce, Mobile), business change and product innovation.
The ability to operate in a complex organisation will be essential and you will also offer:
• Demonstrable ability to drive and deliver global technology, business and digital strategy.
• Influence with the ability to build strong, close working relationships with senior level stakeholders
• Ability to translate technical information into simple, and non-technical speak for the wider stakeholders.
• A proven track record of building digital development (web & mobile), devops & delivery teams from the ground up.
• Experience driving Digital transformation
What will you get?
Attractive salary (c. £90k with some flex), Car, bonus, pension, 25 days holidays and more.
Interesting in having a chat and finding out more? We would love to hear from you today. Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
MRJ Recruitment is a boutique digital recruitment consultancy – formed in 2010 to challenge the norm and do things differently. MRJ has grown to become a trusted partner of some of the leading names in the tech/digital industry, including many heavily-funded tech start-ups.
MRJ is advertising this role on behalf of a client.
0161 244 9582