0161 244 9581
MRJ is currently exclusively working with an award winning Fintech in Manchester as they continue to expand their data & devops engineering centre of excellence.
Role: Lead Devops Engineer
Salary: £75k base + bonus
Location: Manchester City Centre
Experience / Qualifications (a mixture of the below would be brilliant):
• AWS Cloud experience in development and architecture
• Experience with containers and container orchestration, Kubernetes, Docker, and/or Mesos, including lifecycle management of containers
• Data Engineering including Big Data storage, processing and analytics
• Linux OS
• Knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols, private cloud or on prem solution architecture experience.
• Continuous Delivery pipelines
• Understanding of common monitoring tools such as ELK, Sensu, Grafana & Cloudhealth
• Cloud security and governance
Due to continuous growth across the Data Engineering function, we currently seek a Lead Devops Engineer who has a passion for automation, cloud infrastructure and engineering.
Leading the Devops team within the Data Engineering function, you will build and establisth the environment to deliver fast, scalable & robust data pipelines and analytics to enable growth across the business.
What you’ll be doing:
• Develop the automated deployment of our customer-facing data services
• Engineer and implement new cloud technology solutions
• Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of AWS (and other other cloud services) to ensure all appropriate options are considered to support business initiatives
• Act as a subject matter expert for Data Engineering / Data Science teams to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve the product's vision
• Work closely with multiple Engineering Teams on understanding ways to improve services
• Empower your teammates by helping them help themselves
Interested in applying?
Don’t miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity.
Brand new offices have recently been refurbished designed with a flexible, agile devops culture in mind.
Shared learning, collaborative working, personal training plans, health & wellbeing programs and much more are all the norm at this forward thinking and very cool brand.
Attractive salary (to £75k base) & package including Bonus, flexitime, pension, and more.
Let's chat asap, send me your profile and we can discuss more.
0161 244 9581