0161 244 9583
Our client is part way through their digital transformation with investment of over £140m into technology so far, this is a company that is constantly looking to be innovative and progressive.
We are looking for DevOps Engineers that routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms.
The DevOps Engineer is required to actively collaborate with the agile delivery teams, providing and supporting the tools and infrastructure to the product development teams.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Leeds (up to 2 days remote working)
Package: £40k to £48k + 10% bonus, flexitime, 5% pension, up to 30 days holiday + much more..
The role will require you to work within the DevOps engineering team to provide the technical skills necessary to drive DevOps adoption and to make engineering more efficient and effective including software configuration management practices.
Technical Skills (Preferred not essential):
- Building and maintaining production systems on AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Lambda, ELB, Beanstalk) using Cloudformation
- Working in a DevOps agile environment
- Experience in cloud native environments, ideally using Kubernetes
- Strong scripting skills - Python, BASH, Ansible, Powershell
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming language ideally Java 8
- Application containerisation platforms such as Docker
- Ensure development environments are rapidly available and repeatable support development efforts
- Experience working with CI/CD tools - Concourse, Jenkins
If you are interested in learning more, please drop me your CV!
0161 244 9583