0161 244 9583
CONTRACT - Business Analyst
MRJ are currently working closely with a leading retailer, entering a full transformation and on a huge digital journey. They are already leading in the retail world and their technology team is an exciting place to be right now.
"Greenfield and very exciting", our client is investing £millions into tech, in-line with growth and have an urgent requirement for a newly created role.
Role:- Business Analyst
Rate:- Up to £425 per day
* Determines which activities are necessary in order to complete a business analysis effort, including stakeholder analysis, selecting business analysis techniques and definition of success criteria to assess the progress of the work
* Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and requirements workshops.
* Leads requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
* Represents analysis results and findings, as well as solution designs in informative, well-organized presentations up to the level of the Board of Management
* Communicates (verbal and written) with key stakeholders
* Capable to follow different project approaches (Waterfall & Agile)
Role summary/Purpose of job
* Service Management
* KPI setting and analysing
* ITIL v3 Foundation certified
* BMC Remedy (SaaS implementation)
* Or other service/ticketing tools
* Experience in a large FTSE100 environment an advantage
If you'd like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583