0161 244 9583
CONTRACT - Service Operations Manager
MRJ are currently working closely with a leading retailer, entering a full transformation and on a huge digital journey. They are already leading in the retail world and their technology team is an exciting place to be right now.
"Greenfield and very exciting", our client is investing £millions into tech, in-line with growth and have an urgent requirement for a newly created role.
Role:- Service Ops Manager
Rate:- Up to £500 per day
This role is responsible for developing positive relationships with all customers, acting as the conduit between the customer and operational delivery teams to make sure that the customer has the best experience.
Assisting the head of service operations with governance across all areas including service management, incident, problem and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing an essential role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
The Service operations Manager will work with the Operations team to ensure that Continual Service Improvement Plans (CSIP) for each discipline are produced and reported on to ensure that the actions defined are delivered within agreed timeframes.
* At least 3 years' experience in a Managed Service environment or similar service operations role
* Qualified in ITIL v3 expert
* Excellent customer service orientation and impeccable relationship building skills
* Display excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage work processes Technical or service desk background
* Provide an escalation point for customer issues and ensure prompt resolution
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and perception are achieved and maintained, through regular service review meetings and providing regular updates through minutes and actions
* Develop the service with continual service improvement based on the specific needs of the customer
* Monitor and report on the services and service levels required to support and deliver services provided
* Produce monthly/quarterly reports for senior management which incorporates any contractual SLAs and CSIP
If you'd like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583