0161 244 9583
Solutions Architect - Tech Leader - Leeds
Our client is currently pushing technology boundaries to be the most innovative and technically advanced business in their industry.
In what is an incredibly exciting time, we are looking for a Solutions Architect to be responsible for working alongside product managers and Software Engineers to clearly understand the product vision and be capable of translating this into IT Solution Designs.
The Solution Architect acts as the technical consultant and will demonstrate very good connections across the business departments. They should be viewed by the business as the go-to within IT to discuss ideas, issues and risks. They will be able to balance technology and business issues communicating appropriately.
Role: Solutions Architect
Salary: £45k to £55k (+10% Bonus + Package)
- Contribute to the initial scoping, investigating, design and estimating of project concepts and ideas
- Identify and translate the initial business needs for an IT solution. A key responsibility is to work with stakeholders to translate their requirements into high level concepts.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business, Change Management and IT teams to ensure the successful initiation of new ideas.
- The Solution Architect will work with stakeholders to identify, model, and then document the technical concept producing logical and physical diagrams and business domain details.
- Define new technology concepts creating Solution Definition and Solution Architecture documentation to set out the solution framework to support the business initiative.
- Translate complex technical concepts. Able to explain such concepts and any architectural complexities to business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Worked on several projects of varying size and complexity throughout the full project delivery lifecycle.
- Familiarity with a variety of Enterprise Architecture (EA) tools and techniques, such as data modelling, structured analysis & design, use cases, Object Oriented analysis & design.
- Experience with analysis in an agile/ scrum team would be an advantage to describe requirements in terms of Themes, Epics, User Stories and acceptance criteria. An understanding of terms such as backlog, burndown, and velocity.
- Experience of web technologies, enterprise software platforms and database driven applications
- Experience of designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS or similar cloud based technology.
With the current CIO really driving technology, investments are being made across the business, and more specifically into the innovation of the company. Coupled with a brilliant and rewarding team working environment, there really is no better opportunity for a Solutions Architect than this in Yorkshire today.
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
MRJ Recruitment is a niche IT Recruitment Consultancy with offices in Manchester and London. Formed in 2010, we have grown to become a trusted IT Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Finance, Retail and Digital industries. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
0161 244 9583