0161 244 9582
We have a new and immediate opening for an ambitious PPC executive to join a leading online cosmetic retailer. Working closely with the Paid media manager you will be part of the CURRENTBODY's vibrant and growing marketing team, your role will be to manage PPC and PLA campaigns including Google & Bing, ensuring maximum coverage across the UK, Europe and Asia.
Named in the top 25 fastest growing digital company's in the North, we secured £5m investment in 2018 to accelerate our growth and we're now on a mission to disrupt the Chinese market and seek great talent to join us on our journey.
You will be hardworking, outgoing and willing to get involved and become very hands-on with all PPC activities so a passion for everything PPC is vital if you're going to succeed in the continued success of CURRENTBODY!
Key Responsibilities of the PPC Executive
* Detailed keyword research, writing & testing of ad copy
* Analyse data to identify new trends & opportunities to drive the best ROI for campaigns
* Using analytics platforms (GA and Google Ads) to create reports of campaign activity & performance and make optimisation recommendations
* Manage budget caps, impression share, quality score & CPCs
* Work successfully with other departments to ensure maximum ROI and conversion possible
* Support the Paid Media Manager with the development of all paid media
* Keeping up to date with the latest trends in paid search & across digital marketing
Key attributes of the PPC Executive:
* 2+ years working within a PPC related role
* In depth knowledge of Google Ads, Bing, Google Analytics & Google Merchant Centre
* Experience in managing both PPC and PLA campaigns including Google & Bing in addition to working with bid management tools
* Brilliant communicator with the ability to work efficiently across a wider network of channels and teams
* A self-driven attitude with an inquisitive mindset and a keen eye for detail
* The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Highly analytical mind-set with strong problem-solving skills
* Wider Digital Marketing understanding
Interested in applying
If the role excites you and you can answer yes to the following, we want to hear from you:
Get in touch today
N: Grant Spencer
T: 0161 244 9595
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9582