0161 244 9581
Interested in joining a true technology innovator?
Our client is transforming their industry through the use of technology and is investing £140m over the next 3 years to make this happen and is embarking on a journey, utilising cutting edge technology to ultimately engage their customers at every touch point in their digital experience.
Award winning in 2019 for innovation, they have only just started and believe their cutting edge platforms give them the edge over the competition.
Could you be interested in joining them on this journey?
ROLE: SENIOR TEST ENGINEER (PERFORMANCE)
Reporting to the Head of Testing within the Software DevOps department, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing the performance test automation framework as well as running/analysing performance tests, and automation of tasks like test data management.
Your responsibilities will include (but won't be limited to):
* Working with product owners and business to define and agree performance Non Functional Requirements.
* Work with architects and developers to ensure performance driven solutions, designs and development are implemented
* Understanding performance test requirements across the development lifecycle, and define and construct performance tests to satisfy them
* Embedding performance engineering and test processes, tools and techniques into cross-functional teams, with a particular focus on automation
* Undertaking performance testing, tuning and optimisation of digital applications and solutions, and working as part of the multi-skilled cross-functional team to meet the defined NFRs
Interested in applying?
* Minimum 4 years of experience in performance testing
* Experience designing test frameworks with tools like LoadRunner, Gatling, JMeter & Soasta
* Experience testing large-scale and complex web applications
* Automating tasks using scripting languages like Scala / Python / Shell
* Coding in languages like Java & NodeJS and comfortable working with open source developments tools including Jenkins, GitHub, Maven etc.
* Experience working with databases like MongoDB / MySql
* Experience in cloud hosted systems primarily AWS
Apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org with your profile and one of our talent team will be in touch.
0161 244 9581