0161 244 9582
Data Operations Manager
A brand-new role we are looking for an experienced Data Operations Manager to join one of Manchester's standout tech business's
Managing a team of 6 highly skilled Data Engineers you will be a pivotal part of the Group Data Management function. Leading from the front you will ensure the continuous innovation of business processes and identifying unique ways to capitalise on our extensive data assets, you will have the freedom to own and deliver how you see fit, liaising with stakeholders across the business to ensure streamline data management processes.
With have some huge projects in the pipeline and ambitious growth plans this is a great opportunity for someone to develop and shape a greenfield management role.
DAY TO DAY
* Managing the Group Data Support Team
* Working with stakeholders across the business to identify, prioritise and implement improvements
* Delivering alongside the Data Management Team Leads you will
* Propose and review process improvements
* Contribute to the Group Data Strategy and influence design decisions to enhance future operations
* Identify, escalate and resolve instances of where services are at risk of failing / have failed
* Management of the release of code and data into systems, along with the delivery of ad-hoc reporting requirements
* Ensure the effective incident and problem management is in place within Group Data and co-ordinate
* Excellent understanding of enterprise level data warehousing, dimensional data model and data solutions
* Proven technical experience, hands-on with troubleshooting and maintaining ETL tools, SQL querying, cloud computing (AWS or GCP) and computer programming understanding.
* Managerial experience for large scale projects
* Analytical, structured and adaptable approach to problem-solving
* Confident with superb communication skills, stakeholder relationship management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
* An innovate approach
Apply today with your CV / Linkedin profile and we look forward to discussing more with you.
N: Grant Spencer
T: 0161 244 9595
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9582