0161 244 9583
UX Researcher - Award Winning Product Company. - Manchester
Our client is a dedicated Digital Product Company who pride themselves on creating world-class digital experiences and help their clients stay ahead.
As a User Researcher, you will work within a team of designers and collaboratively, with other disciplines, to create digital solutions. You will need to be passionate about users and an advocate of their needs.
Role: UX Researcher
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £35k to £45K + Great Benefits
You will need to bring empathy and audience understanding in the design process using techniques from across the range of User Experience skills, including user research, testing, information architecture, UX design, and UX strategy.
Skills and experience...
* Set up and running of qualitative and quantitative user research activities (user testing, depth interviews, tree testing, card sorting, survey-based techniques, etc)
* An understanding of usability and information architecture
* Decent understanding of Google Analytics, and heatmapping/customer experience analytics tools (eg Crazy Egg, Hotjar etc)
* Creation of UX outputs (user personas, user journeys, user process flows, wireframes/sketches, prototypes using tools like Axure, etc)
* Planning and management of client workshops and stakeholder interviews
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583