0161 244 9581
OPERATIONS MANAGER - Online Retailer (Award winning & expanding at pace)
International Online Retailer (live in 10 Countries, with 5 more coming online soon), is growing at pace and currently have a key hire in their team:
Purpose: "Responsible for managing the Warehouse & Customer Service teams focussed on enhancing the customer experience."
Salary: c. 40k + bonus
Being the first point of contact for all operational / customer issues, this a superb newly created role where you will have the autonomy to make it your own, and where you will be responsible for the following:
* Manage and grow the Customer Service and Warehouse teams (12, supported by Team Leaders for each department) ensuring through peak periods the teams are fully staffed effectively.
* Design, review, develop and implement new ways of working with a focus on driving successful customer retention.
* Introduce effective communication strategies with customers (Phone, SMS, email and LiveChat) to enhance CX
* Introduce and manager KPIs and department targets
* Support sales, operational and customer initiatives which add value to the business.
* Work with team and other departments to maximise orderbook conversion.
* Develop and maintain excellent customer focus by identifying and addressing day to day operational deficiencies
* Work with Trading Managers to improve supply change / merchandising
* Negotiate carriage & distribution Contracts / Partnerships enhancing P&L
* Monthly financial reporting and analysis
* Ensure the best product, best service and best negotiated commercial rates are secured with Distribution partners
* Continuous Improvement Projects from Supply Chain to country specific customer experience through delivery options
Want to chat and find out more?
Do you feel you have the attributes to be successful in this role?
Don't miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity. Apply today with your profile and let's discuss more.
0161 244 9581