0161 244 9581
Are you a Senior Engineer with a passion for building great experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a big impact in a company with a global impact and a startup culture?
We are super excited to be excited to be partnering with a new name to the Manchester tech scene as they embark on their biggest technology projects in their 40 year history.
You will be joining a new "greenfield" software engineering team in Manchester that's building products that make it easy, even effortless, for customers to protect what matters to them - no matter what device or platform where that content lives. They are gearing up to launch new products and features that will change how their customers save/invest on a daily basis.
What will you get?
* You will get a startup like culture with the stability of an established industry leader.
* You will get support and resources from some of the smartest people in the industry to continue learning.
* You will build software that will materially improve people's lives.
What are we looking for?
We looking for an experienced Senior Engineer with more than 6 years of experience shipping great software.
You will have done a bit of everything - building highly scalable services, websites, desktop software, perhaps even written an app or two for your phone.
What you find most interesting is creating great products no matter the platform you have to touch! You enjoy the freedom and the ability to do things in software that you conceive yourself. You spend most of your time using higher level language constructs because that is usually the fastest way to get things done, but you will get your hands dirty with OS API calls when you need to.
* You know that a great product not only does the job, but does it with a great flow and look and feel.
* You love building software that makes people say "wow, that is amazing" and "I did not know you could do that".
* You love working with a smart, talented team because you know that makes you better.
* You love solving complex problems with simple code.
What will you be doing?
You will ensure that the best engineering practices are followed and that our software is designed to be responsive, reliable and maintainable. You will be a key influencer in our product vision, working with our great designers and product team to build software that millions will use.
You will work closely with other teams throughout the company to design and architect solutions that will scale to hundreds of millions of customers. You will build new apps and build great new features to our existing products. You will be a role model and mentor for other engineers on the team.
?Key experience needed?
We are looking for a highly experienced Software Engineer with a great track record of delivering high quality desktop or mobile software that customers love.
Do you offer?
* 6+ years of industry experience in software development
* Expertise developing applications with C#.
* Experience deploying scalable software.
* Experience working across multiple platforms to deliver software, including the service side and client side.
* Experience/knowledge of Azure cloud capabilities and have experience migrating applications to cloud.
* A track record of building and delivering mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
You should be here. Come join us now!
Salary: £50k to £60k
Benefits: 20% Bonus, 7% pension, healthcare, flexible working childcare, 25 days holiday
Want to chat and find out more?
Don't miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity. Apply today with your Linkedin, Stackoverflow or github profile and let's discuss more.
0161 244 9581