0161 244 9583
Working on behalf of a UK leading Digital company investing in online products and services, I am looking for a UX Designer who will be the voice of the customer in the organisation ensuring creation of digital journeys that addresses user needs and solves business problems.
Location - Sheffield
Salary - £30k to £40k + Package (6 month FTC)
Role - UX Designer
In this role, you will be tasked with driving the continuous improvement of the UX Design function leading and delivering key UX principles in order to make improvements to the user interface and the user experience of the company's customer journeys.
This is a hands on design role, identifying user needs, wireframing, prototyping solutions, testing ideas with UX researchers and refining designs with data and user feedback.
* Have exceptional knowledge of User Research, User Centred Design and Usability testing.
* Show keen interest in latest UX trends and tools.
* Able to present prototypes and designs to stakeholders, sell concepts and solidify design decisions.
* Have a thorough experience of designing across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile.
* Competent in Axure, Sketch, InVision and other prototyping tools.
* Able to interpret qualitative and quantitative data to create educated hypothesis.
* Able to communicate the importance of UX and its place in the business.
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583