0161 244 9583
Junior Data Analyst - Global Technology Company (Manchester)
Salary: Up to £23,000 + Amazing Benefits (23 days holiday rising to 28, Life Insurance, Income Protection, 5% pension, Private Medical Insurance, Flexible Working & MORE)
Are you looking to put your stamp on an international digital brand?
A digital brand based in the heart of Manchester City Centre is searching for a Junior Data Analyst to play a key role in helping upscale their traffic business and data operations.
You'll be responsible for leading an initiative to research, evaluate and build relationships with organisations globally. The perfect candidate will not just be a skilled analyst with experience using statistical languages, they will be someone that can bring new ways of thinking and innovative approaches to collecting, evaluating and modelling datasets that will be used as the foundation for the business's future solutions.
As the new team develops, the successful Data Analyst will have the opportunity to grow into an adept influencer, a thought leader across the planning division and a leader in the Strategic Operations Team.
The role offers the opportunity to join an ambitious, growing market leader. The company is undergoing a significant transformation and you will have the chance to make a real impact on the future of business operations.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Strong research skills and experience in delivering data insights, making recommendations and following them through
* Advanced statistical analysis skills:
* Analyse/interpret data and present results using established methods
* Evaluation of coverage and accuracy of data
* Prepare comprehensive and detailed reports
* Manage large quantities of complex data
* Manage multiple analyses and priorities
* Understanding of statistical concepts including: correlation, variance, significance, and predictive model fitting.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Language skills - Mandarin and/or Japanese highly desirable
Desirable - Alteryx/ FME ETL, GIS/ Spatial ETL, Leaflet/ Mapbox/ GeoServer
If you are interested in the above position, please apply below...
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583