BEAUTY BAY's mission is to be the number 1 global destination for the young beauty obsessed.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, this exciting new role will form part of the marketing management team and will be pivotal in positioning BEAUTY BAY as an industry leading beauty retail brand.
* Increase brand awareness, site traffic and engagement in multiple regions via innovative campaigns and experiential activity which are on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice
* Work in collaboration with the campaigns manager plus content, creative, social, influencer, media, and trading teams to manage the planning and execution of integrated marketing strategies (Both UK and international)
* Management of the brand marketing team members, ensuring work delivered meets objectives
* Support the HR team with relevant internal communications and staff engagement
* Agency recruitment, briefing and management
* Budget management
* Full ROI evaluation of campaigns and activations
* Act as an ambassador to the brand team ensuring successes and learnings are showcased in the business
* Facilitate workshops to develop new content ideas
* International trend and innovation forecasting
* Proven track record with managing innovative multi-region campaigns and activations
* Experience in managing agencies
* Will have an ecomm & digital marketing background
* Analytical approach to work and budgeting
* A people person who loves managing a team
* A curious attitude towards knowing all about the latest trends in brand marketing
* Passionate about all things beauty!
* A commercial mindset with a strong understanding of the importance of marketing
* Creative flair with excellent eye for detail
* Results driven
Interested in discussing more?
Get in touch today with your CV / Profile. This is a brilliant role for a unique company.
MRJ Recruitment is the exclusive partner to Beauty Bay. Any direct applications will be deemed as gifts.