BEAUTY BAY's mission is to be the number 1 global destination for the young beauty obsessed.
Reporting to the Head of Brand, this exciting new role will form part of the marketing management team and will be pivotal in positioning BEAUTY BAY as a content led industry leading beauty retail brand.
* Increase traffic, conversations and engagement in multiple regions via organic content which is relevant, on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice
* Management of the editorial and content teams, ensuring work delivered meets the objectives set
* Daily creative writing and content creation
* Work in partnership with the Technical SEO manager to create and implement the SEO strategy, ensuring it is continually evolving based on insights and data
* Work closely with the creative, media and trading teams to ensure content is relevant and briefed correctly
* Full ROI evaluation of campaigns and content rollout
* Management of the customer review platform
* Brief and manage agencies and freelancers when relevant
* Act as an ambassador to the brand team ensuring successes and learnings are showcased across the business
* Ensure all copy adheres to SEO best practice
* Facilitate workshops to develop new content ideas
* A people person who loves to manage a team
* Proven track record with managing multi-region SEO strategies and content rollout
* Continues to enjoy producing written content
* Has excellent knowledge of the latest SEO tools and techniques
* Analytical approach to work
* A curious attitude towards knowing all about the latest trends in content marketing
* Passionate about all things beauty!
* A commercial mindset with a strong understanding of the importance of marketing
* Creative flair
* Excellent eye for detail
* Results driven
Interested in discussing more?
Get in touch today with your CV / Profile. This is a brilliant role for a unique company.
MRJ Recruitment is the exclusive partner to Beauty Bay. Any direct applications will be deemed as gifts.