MRJ Recruitment are proud to be working with an award-winning eCommerce company in Cheshire, looking for an experienced UX & Digital Designer to play a key role in the support, delivery and continuous improvements in their digital roadmap.
A great opportunity to impact, you will be joining their tight knit team, responsible for developing visually stunning designs with a User-centered and Mobile first approach. Expected to hit the ground running as they continue their digital venture to constantly improve user experience and conversion rate.
Day to Day:
* Work closely with the Conversion Optimisation Manager and Digital Development team to deliver your purpose-built designs.
* Own user interactions using sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
* Have a meticulous eye for detail with excellent visual and interaction design skills.
* Must be a promoter of a user-centric design process.
* A real passion for data driven UX design.
* Multi-platform design experience - Desktop/Mobile/Email.
* A prowess in Adobe Creative Suite applications, Photoshop/Illustrator.
* Comfortable with design and prototype tools such as, Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq or OmniGraffle.
* Knowing what the customer wants.
* A familiarity with web analytics and an understanding of conversation rate optimisation.
* Understanding of usability and a/b split testing.
Want to join an already award-winning provider? Of course you do!