0161 244 5987
MRJ are currently working closely with a leading retailer, entering a full transformation and on a huge digital journey. They are already leading in the retail world and their technology team is an exciting place to be right now.
“Greenfield and very exciting”, our client is investing £millions into tech, in-line with growth and have an urgent requirement for a newly created role.
Rate: Up to £460p/d
Role: Contract Service Transition Manager
The ideal candidate characteristics:
• 10+ years’ experience working within Service Management
• Proactive thinker and doer
• This is a change catalyst and coordination role, identifying opportunity to introduce new ways of working to improve handover from project to production
• Pragmatic approach, good judgement on priorities, risk and impact
• Self-starter, not awaiting instructions or only following existing process/instruction
• Assertive and driven to make changes in an established production environment
• Strong communicator/relationship builder - essentially includes engaging outside of the programme & across the business (verbally and written)
• A completer/finisher working at a detail level in the project delivery phase to assure a quality handover
The role requires the following skills/experience:
• Use of ITIL methodology to promote best practice into our Ordering Programme to drive out the Service Assurance and Service Capability
• The ability to re-engineer process, engage stakeholders and deliver improvement to Service Design & Delivery
• An excellent understanding of the end to end Project Lifecycle and the importance of Service Design at each 'gate'
• Influencing key stakeholders within the digital transformation programme, in operational management and also 3rd party support partners in the importance of Service Delivery
• Referencing knowledge built up from a solid foundation in service support contracts and how service performance is measured - both in legacy environments and a transforming digital world
• A clear understanding of new technologies and the 'as a service' strategy and how this impacts decisions in the project design phase.
• Hands-on transitioning of the service design into delivery, through Hypercare and Warranty performance gates and then hand-over into the IT Production support teams and service management
• The ability to deliver appropriate MI to different stakeholders
• Hands-on Change Management and Incident Management throughout the delivery, cutover and hypercare (warranty phases
• The ability to use knowledge of ITIL disciplines to measure the success of the project delivery into production
You’ll be rewarded with a generous package and the opportunity to get involved in some exciting things.
If you’d like to know more apply today, or call 0161 244 9600.
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 5987