At MRJ Recruitment we realise that our actions have an impact on our people, clients, candidates and the community. We strive to be a responsible employer and are committed to supporting the wider community and environment as best we can.
As an Employer
We aim to be an employer of choice. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and strive to offer them opportunities to develop and fulfil their potential in a supportive environment.
As an employer we:
- Provide our employees with a structured career path, structured training programmes (including REC / IRP training) and a working environment which embraces fun and hard work.
- Provide employee benefits beyond the minimum legislative requirements including death in service benefits of 4 x annual salary, a generous annual holiday entitlement, and competitive salaries with one of the industry?s leading bonus systems.
- We aim to introduce a company contributory pension scheme so that we can help our employees build pensionable benefits for the future. In addition, we financially support our employees through long term sickness / maternity periods
- Are an equal opportunities employer. We regard diversity as a key value and are committed to diversity in our dealings with employees, candidates and customers.
We view both our clients and our employees as our most important assets. Meeting their requirements is paramount to our aims as a Company. We are a responsible supplier and aim to ?go the extra mile? in meeting our clients? goals.
We are constantly looking for ways to add value to our clients by giving real value for money. This includes:
- Increasing rebate periods;
- Reduced payment terms for candidates sourced from job boards;
- Part payments for certain clients in order to help their cash flow;
- Operating free salary surveys to our valued clients;
- Only charging our clients once a placement has been secured ? no placement no fee; and
- Consultants who offer independent advice to our clients concerning their recruitment strategy.
- As a recruitment consultancy we aim to provide the highest possible level of service to all of our clients. In order for our clients to have absolute faith in the service we provide, we will:
- always be friendly and helpful when they speak with us
- seek to understand their business and listen to their recruitment requirements
- treat the information they provide with the utmost confidentiality
- look to add value to their business throughout their dealings with us
- act in a professional and ethical manner
- strive to source the best possible candidates by utilising a variety of proactive recruitment techniques
- remain accountable throughout the recruitment process
- listen to their views with the aim of improving the service we provide
Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC)
We strive to uphold the highest level of integrity as a recruitment company. To this end MRJ is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employers Confederation and observes the REC?s codes of practice in all our operations:
- Honesty and Transparency
- A commitment to professional development
- Respect for Work Relationships
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- Respect for Diversity
As a member of the REC, all our consultants are REC qualified or are currently undertaking the examinations.
Responsibility to the Community
MRJ Recruitment realises how important it is to be involved with community projects at a local level and encourages close links between the company, charities (MS Society / Cancer Research) and local authorities as well as participation in local events.
Quarterly CSR performance reports are provided to the Senior Management team.