0161 244 9581
A true greenfield opportunity for a Senior Architect has come available today in Manchester at a leading top 100 tech track company.?
Working closely with the Technology Director, you will work as part of a small specialised Architecture team responsible for the technical direction of the Digital Engineering, QA, DevOps, and Operations teams working across multiple platforms, live sites, mobile applications and bigdata solutions.
There is loads to do from replatforming the entire stack, to introducing data / machine learning to transforming the customer experience. Their new products are to be sold / white labelled globally and Fortune500 clients signed up already, this company could well be the biggest player in the market.
If you are looking for a chance to make your mark in a company with huge plans and incredibly financially backed, this could be the role for you.
What are we after:
An experienced technologist, you will be an experienced architect who offers wide expertise from large-scale integration deployments spanning multiple platforms and architectures to providing advice on technical strategy to individual teams or entire businesses.
A senior technology expert and influencer with programming roots, you will have a fundamental background in problem solving that you have used to great effect during multiple years experience in various programming languages, infrastructure, mobile development, integration and architecture.
Furthermore, you will have:
* Expertise in building scaleable SaaS products
* Strong knowledge of architecture best practices and design patterns
* Insight into future technologies, such as IaaS/PaaS/SaaS Cloud
* Designed, implemented and or been a part of ongoing evolution of APIs, especially REST based, as well as API integration open
* Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, TM Forum, etc.)
* Ability to conduct in-depth design reviews of large systems
* Proven experience of conducting technical workshops
What will you get?
Attractive salary, bonus, pension, 25 days holidays and more. Great team, fun working environment, brilliant technology minds and one team culture.
Interesting in having a chat and finding out more?
We would love to hear from you today. Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
0161 244 9581