0161 244 9583
Head of Optimisation
I’m currently looking for a product focused Conversion Specialist to come in and Drive the performance of one of the UK’s leading digital product agencies where they pride themselves on creating the best in class customer experiences to aid their clients.
Working with some massive brand names across various sectors such as E-commerce / Travel / Finance / Charity. We need someone who has the credibility and profile to lead and grow a team as well as really driving the conversion / product experimentation capability forward for the agency!
Role: Head of Optimisation
Salary: £40k to £50K + Bonus + training budgets + other cool benefits
Location: Manchester City Centre (WFH & Flexi time options)
Role and responsibilities...
Testing – define the strategy and prioritisation of our AB and MVT tests, and personalisation programmes,
Commercial – Spotting opportunities for commercial optimisation, conducting discovery and research to gain insights and then experimenting and optimising across the customer experience.
Client centric – creating and maintain good relationships with clients, and support new business development and pitching.
Leading in the community – Represent the Performance Studio in the industry by attending and speaking at events, writing content and presenting examples of great work.
- An ability to lead conversion relationships, working closely with clients and directing other team members
- Experience of customer experience analytics tools (e.g. Crazy Egg, Hotjar,)
- Experience of planning and implementing AB and MV testing programmes, and personalisation programmes
- Experience of common AB/MVT software (e.g. VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize.)
- Experience of defining objectives and KPIs on digital projects
- Experienced and proficient in Google Analytics/other analytics tools
- Capable of planning and running UX research
- Qualitative and quantitative user research techniques (user testing, depth interviews, tree testing, card sorting, surveys)
T: 0161 244 9583
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583