0161 244 9583
Full Stack Developers - Manchester
MRJ are excited to be working with a brand new Fin Tech who have been born out of an amalgamation of 5 well established companies that has a 25 year history in Debt Solutions, managing over £850m worth of assets for their customers.
Having hired their whole Senior Leadership Team from some of the North West’s most reputable Tech Companies, we are now looking to build out 3 new squads totally from scratch. Therefore, you will be working on some genuine greenfield projects under the best supervision possible in tech.
What we need:
We are on the look out for Full Stack Developers to be a part of a growing team building the next generation of financial management tools that have a strong focus on engineering excellence.
We need team players who hold a strong passion for software development, can work in a solid agile delivery framework, whilst reporting into a Lead Developer but also collaborate closely with other developers, development teams and stakeholders within the business to deliver projects under the scrum framework.
What you will be doing:
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure APIs.
- Contribute in all phases of the platform development lifecycle.
- Follow best practices (TDD/BDD, CI, peer reviews, pair programming, SCRUM).
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Significant commercial experience developing services and APIs with C#, ASP.NET and SQL with techniques such as domain-driven design and MVC.
- Practices Test Driven Development and is comfortable with various test frameworks and concepts.
- Experience with a Source Control solution like Git and VSTS/TFS.
- Understanding of Agile software development methodologies.
- Comfortable with debugging and profiling tools to track and solve issues in software.
- Experience deploying to a cloud computing platform like AWS and Microsoft Azure.
Location – West Manchester
Salary – £35k to £45k + Benefits (Flexible Working / Free food / Dress Down etc.)
If you think you’re suitable for this role, please get in touch asap.
0161 244 9583