Role: Customer Serive Manager
Salary: Up to £35k DOE
Customer Service Manager
Purpose: "Responsible for managing the Customer Service / Experience teams focussed on enhancing the customer experience."
International Online Retailer (live in 10 Countries, with 5 more coming online soon), is growing at pace and currently have a key hire in their team:
Being the first point of contact for all customer issues, this a superb role where you will have the autonomy to make it your own, and where you will be responsible for the following:
* Manage and grow the Customer Service team (10, expanding to 15+ this year) ensuring through peak periods the teams are fully staffed effectively.
* Design, review, develop and implement new ways of working with a focus on driving successful customer retention.
* Introduce and manage effective communication strategies with customers (Phone, SMS, email and LiveChat) to enhance CX
* Introduce and manager KPIs and department targets
* Work with team and other departments to maximise orderbook conversion.
* Develop and maintain excellent customer focus by identifying and addressing day to day operational deficiencies
* Minimum 2 years online retail experience!
* Experience in a B2C Market
Want to chat and find out more?
Have you got experience managing / leading a successful team of Customer Service Agents within a retail environment?
Do you feel you have the attributes to be successful in this role?
Don't miss out, this is a brilliant opportunity. Apply today with your profile and let's discuss more.
Email you CV to Joseph@mrjrecruitment.com or give me a call on 01612449585