0161 244 9583
We are currently looking for a number Software Engineers at varying levels to join an award winning Fin Tech company that pride themselves on offering a working environment which is 2nd to none and work which is genuinely cutting edge!!
We are looking for people that have a C# background but had shown desire, passion and experience with the newer .Net Core. Our client is on a clear path to Docker containers using Kubernetes to get there supported by an automated DevOps CI/CD process, with experience of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
The successful candidates will be working in a strong devops culture, embracing infrastructure as code and encouraging frequent releases into a container based cluster management system.
The Software Engineers won't just write code, but take an active role in platform development by being instrumental to and taking ownership of features from the design stage right through to its release into production...
ROLE - Software Engineers at varying levels (used a guide, not the rule):
* Principal - £65k to £75k
* Senior/Lead - £55k to £65k
* Mid level - £40k to £55k
LOCATION - Manchester
The main development expertise lies in C#, this has informed the strategy to focus on .Net Core, meaning C# expertise is a must have skill amongst other keys skills...
* Experience of C# and modern .NET / dotnet core frameworks
* Strong knowledge of Object Orientientated programing principles
* Understanding of web applications, HTTP communication and REST
* Working knowledge of RDBMS and SQL / T-SQL
* Experience of CI/CD
* Experience of Microservice architectures
* Awareness of SOLID coding principles.
* Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash and Powershell)
* NoSql database technologies
* Administration of Windows and Linux servers
* Container management systems (Kubernetes / DCOS / Docker Swarm)
* Knowledge of IaaS / Cloud solutions (Aws / Azure / Google Cloud)
Delivering a first-class service doesn't just happen on its own - it starts with the people who create it. This is why training, development and progression are an essential part of the commitment to the people in the team.
Interested to know more???
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, a team of talented team of specialist recruiters that live and breathe the Digital age. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos every day: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
0161 244 9583