0161 244 9583
Service Delivery Manager - Fast Growth Tech Co. - Leeds
This role is to work in a fast paced Service environment where you will be tasked with managing all the key IT Suppliers across a UK leading business, where you will be fundamental in applying principles of Supplier Management operating within a new supplier framework.
This post will involve managing a multi million pound annual budget, building strong relationships across customer and suppliers operating at a number of levels ensuring that contracts meet their performance agreements and financial targets.
Role: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £35k to £45k (+ 10% Bonus + Package)
- We need someone that understands non-functional requirements (NFR) as the NFRs form the basis of the SLA.
- Work closely with the Head of Service to deliver and adopt a Supplier Framework process for managing the IT suppliers who provide key services to the business.
- Reporting supplier & financial performance at board level
- Build and drive relationships with IT suppliers aligned to the developing supplier framework , ensuring structured engagement is in place.
- Monitor and drive performance of suppliers in relation to their commercial service agreements to ensure agreed SLA's and KPI targets are being met.
- Provide weekly/monthly supplier performance reporting to Senior Management
- Instigate future innovation opportunities through leveraging Strategic partner relationships
- ITIL Environment exposure
- Supplier Management experience
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
- An understanding of Service level agreements and KPI's
For next steps contact...
N: Ashley Loofe
T: 0161 244 9583
0161 244 9583